Butt Stallion - December Gamer Challenge

Finished Zombie Driver HD story. It was a fun 5 hours :smiley: Driving, killing zombies with different weapons, cars, trucks, tanks :smiley: 5 out of 10. Worth the 0,99 Euro price tag on Steam. Maybe I am going to try the endless killing mode later.

Finished the Nova Covert Ops in Starcraft 2. I must have if you want another story in this universe. 9 missions, in 4-5, you have to build the base and complete the objective, in 4-5 missions you control only Nova and infiltrate bases, killing and blowing up things. You can use different gears such as sniper rifle, shotgun, melt gun, cloak suit, jetpack suit, visors, different grenades. Great cinematics as always. So a great story about Nova after the ending of SC2, enjoyed it and will definitely try on harder difficulty and with different gears, tactics. Solid 8/10.

1 Like

ButtStallion You’ve convinced me to give the Nova missions a chance. I love SC2 but had no interest in the Nova missions.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur Maybe with a holiday sale, it can be even more convincable :smiley:

1 Like

ButtStallion I’m impatient. I already bought it and finished the first two levels. I’m enjoying it a lot more than I expected. :slight_smile:

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur Haha :smiley: That was fast :smiley:

1 Like