ButtStallion - October Gamer Challenge

Finished South Park The Fractured But Whole. 25 hours of epic SP experience like a very long and great episode. A lot of things to do, collect, level up, craft, side missions. Enjoyed it all. The new fighting system is waay better than the old one. Nothing more because it is too early to spoil it :smiley: Score: 9/10

0_1508793752448_Steam_2017-10-23_23-22-28.png

Adding it to my wishlist. :slight_smile:
I loved first one. XD

1 Like

buttstallion I heard you need to watch South Park to get a lot of the humor, is that true?

teh_g There are some new characters you might missed in the last seasons. But I think it is nothing serious, the jokes still hit. But sure it is more enjoyable if you follow the series and know every last hint. Watch the last two seasons and you are good to go :smiley:

1 Like

The saga continues. And already finished it. Epic game just as the first one. Everything I said back then is valid here. A bit more challenging battles and food management, a lot of very difficult choices with equally horrible outcome. The story continued and what an ending with that cliffhanger, damn. I am glad I backed the 3rd game on Kickstarter so I can start playing the final chapter as soon as possible. Now I need to play it again, because the game has a lot of replay value. Oh and the OST is amaaaaaazing <3
Score: 8/10

0_1509035067442_Steam_2017-10-26_18-18-25.png

3 Likes

buttstallion when I beat the first one it didn’t have cloud saves yet and I lost my save. Do I need to replay or can I just shrug and lose my choices, which I forgot anyway.

shiftysatchmo If you forgot, no need for a save file. :smiley: There is a rewatch of the first episode when you start it. That should be enough.

1 Like

Finished Orwell thanks to ShiftySatchmo . Short, but great game. Spying on people, decide what to report, how the surveillance system can see everything…amazingly build. There was some hard choices, maybe some I regret, but because this is a short game and it has sooooo many choices, i will definietely replay it. Wishlisted season 2 already. I am not going to upload screenshots, because every piece can be a mayor spoiler or ruin a puzzle how to gain information on people. Score: 7,5/10

0_1509197093641_Steam_2017-10-28_15-18-42.png

3 Likes