Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

So I bought it. Played the multiplayer. Screamed how damn good it is. Took a break because I was lil bit overwhelmed. The game runs on a new engine. There is a new sound engine. Visually, the game looks absolutely amazing. It’s one of the best looking games I’ve ever played. Sound in the game is fucking good. It’s ridiculous. I can’t even explain it. I’m gonna start the campaign a lil bit later but from the reviews, it shouldn’t be bad. All in all, if you have extra $60, get it. Fantastic shooter.

3 Likes

Oh hey, I got it too. So did @ShiftySatchmo and @sYnCroSis

2 Likes

Have fun, stay frosty.

I like it so far. It’s call of duty

It’s Battlefield

Nah it’s faster than that

I would never buy a CoD game for $60 :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s because you live in Europe. Pay 60 euros for it.

2 Likes

This is on my get list! I’ve always been a COD fan but haven’t really bought it for a few years. Always used to get it on Release day but apparently been let down a time or two :wink:

This one looks amazing and as soon as I can talk the Mrs into an early Xmas pressy, it shall be mine! Should give you guys plenty of time to practice befor hand :wink:

It’s a good one!

I haven’t liked COD since second one and WAW but this one is pretty good.

1 Like

Jesus christ, that’s a lot of money

Is this game only on Battlenet?

The original? The remaster? The reboot remake from 2019? Dont even get me started on titles after the Halo 2 subject :smiley: I am a wreckling ball tonight :smiley: But yes, the new one is only on battlenet.

Fantastic campaign. Playing it again.

This is my next game! I started playing it a few days ago when I hit that glitch in black mesa, but then paused playing it when I found a workaround black mesa.

Currently running at max settings at 1764p>60 (dsr 1440p, usually >70). Pretty fun so far. Actiblizzard is a shit corporation but they’ve always had good cod campaigns…that is when they bother to include campaigns. I’m going to be Ukrainian until I beat it because I bought it via grey market so actiblism gets $0 and I’m not a pirate. They key is only for russia, ukrain, and some acronym that represents a list of other countries. My vpn provider doesn’t have a russian option, but they do have some in Ukraine.

Will post more later!

https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/call-of-duty-modern-warfare?p=68930

(only buy on grey market or used physical, they don’t deserve your money)

The mission in the house is :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::comet::comet::comet:

Also, I think you started the game a bit early. They just announced extra story content in season 4. Not sure if its gonna be a separate campaign though. Spec ops missions have also story content but you have to play it with people. It’s basically AI vs. Players

So blue dicks on fire. Got it. I also only played the first couple missions a few days ago and then resumed it today.

1 Like

Just beat it. Really good campaign. Though the ending was a piss-off. Not the ending itself, but just that I thought it was a cutscene between levels.

Spoilers

I was getting excited when Price was listing off the original cast as the people he needed for the mission…then…credits : /

Recommended none the less provided you buy grey market or used physical.

@Katsuo what did the game mean when it showed the text on screen “The story continues in Spec Ops”. I see no such game mode or dlc. ??