Pip-Boy 1.0 from Fallout 4 intro.

0_1468436562492_5.jpeg

3 Likes

Bloodrayne

1 Like

Garrett

2 Likes

Some of these are so hardcore…

You should totally make a new thread for each of these so I can keep track of them easier! I keep getting distracted mid way through :smiley:

teh_g I thought no one is interested in this topic, 'cause I am the only one who post here.

Artem_Zmitrovich said in Cosplay:

teh_g I thought no one is interested in this topic, 'cause I am the only one who post here.

I look at all of them! I think with all the pictures in one thread, it gets overwhelming. :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Artem_Zmitrovich I look at all of them as well. They are fantastic! I usually don’t post much anyways but I do take a look at everything. I love cosplayers!

1 Like

I like Tasha. She’s my favorite cosplay…cosplayer? XD
She does the cosplay right! Not like these boobs attention whore lickbutts like Jessica Nigri.

3 Likes

Katsuo I like the ones that aren’t just “half naked girl”. It is refreshing.

4 Likes

teh_g Me too. Tasha has everything. Sometimes she’s half naked, sometimes she’s not. Depends on the characters she’s cosplaying. Jessica Nigri on the other hand is ALWAYS freaking naked and showing her damn implants like it’s >>something<<. The implants are so damn cheap now, even I can buy them for myself. (which I’m not going to do btw)

Red from Transistor

4 Likes

Artem_Zmitrovich that one is awesome. I love that game too…

Space Marine from Warhammer

4 Likes

Artem_Zmitrovich OMG to the Transistor cosplay! LOVE IT!