Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online

This is such a good game! It’s pretty much an emulation of an MMO but everyone’s favourite godesses are literally the players. The title’s misleading as it’s a single player game. It runs very smoothly even on a potato just like all the other games in the franchise except…THEY ACTUALLY USED A GOOD ENGINE! (Unreal) and THERE ARE NO VITA VIBES!!! THERE IS NO JANK! EAT SHIT KOEI TECMO!!!

I’ll post more later!

edit: @teh_g steam links don’t seem to be embedding for some reason

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Steam Store links are not OneBoxing

Playing through Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth1 and the chapter I started talks about a game called “4 Goddesses online”. Love that they actually made it a game.

I honestly forgot they mentioned it back then. Do yourself a favor and play in the order i mentioned in the other thread. I don’t know if I can prove it, but I believe some of these games are shit unless you played the pre-requisites.

1 Like

This game is sooo good if you’ve played a proper mmo before.

Sigh… Now I have to buy another nep game. :weary:

1 Like

I’ll buy it for you lol.

Fuck germany! Steam won’t let me!

Hahaha I can buy it for myself I told you xD
Buy a Nintendo switch for me :pray:

1 Like

This game!

1 Like

The best Nep game confirmed?

1 Like

I don’t know if I can compare it. The mechanics are mostly different than the other games.
I still say you should play the other ones first as well as a proper mmo. Those experiences greatly improve one’s enjoyment of this game.
Also it just seems like it was made by more competent devs than the other games.
You definately need to play this game, but you must meet the prerequisites first.

2 Likes

I’ll get in on PlayStation next month for sure. But I’ll see to start playing the nep games I have right now. I need timeeeeee

1 Like

Just beat it! Super recommended if you meet the prerequisites!

1 Like