Decent PSN Sale

Highlights include the Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls remastered bundle for $15.99 USD and Bloodborne complete for $19.99 USD. These are both 60% off sales. New deals next week so get them soon if you’re interested.

I’ll probably get both. I wanted to play Bloodborne again with the dlc anyway since it is one of my favorite games.

PeaceLeon told me how good Beyond Two Souls is. Multiple times. Precisely 35298593 times. I’d pick it up if I were you. All of it. I would buy Bloodborne just so my copy can get revoked because that’s the fate of SoulsBorne games in my case.

3 Likes

Katsuo I bought it allllll. Backlog be damned.

ShiftySatchmo Would you buy my kidney so i can be Oprah of GX

1 Like

Arsononion said in Decent PSN Sale:

ShiftySatchmo Would you buy my kidney so i can be Oprah of GX

Hahaha maybe someday :stuck_out_tongue:

ShiftySatchmo My offer stands as long as i live XD

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo So how many games do you have to finish now? 80? XD

Katsuo said in Decent PSN Sale:

At least… :anguished:

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in Decent PSN Sale:

I hope you’ll play them someday. Just look at all these storylines waiting to be uncovered. Oh the joyyyy

1 Like

I hope you’ll play them someday. Just look at all these storylines waiting to be uncovered. Oh the joyyyy

Meh…I’ll just play bloodborne again

1 Like

Meh…I’ll just play bloodborne again

I’d do the same

Katsuo Ohh yeah :wink:

1 Like

PeaceLeon Don’t you dare to say how good the game is

Katsuo I just woke up at 3:45 in the morning to reply to your comment even I have to wake up at 5:30 again and have to go to a customer, that should already answer how awesome the game is :wink:
But if you really like games with a deep story, awesome characters, fantastic music, wonderful landscapes and stupid annoying click events (I still don’t get it why they can’t just write press “A, B, X or Y” … I would find these buttons so much faster xD) you should really go and play the game. Both games, Heavy Rain and Beyond two Souls are absolutly awesome, while you are playing in Beyond two Souls mainly Jodie and Aiden, which are the main characters in the story, in Heavy Rain you will play many different characters to see the story out of different angles.
Good night!

1 Like

PeaceLeon Sure. I’ll play it. After I move my butt to your PS4. \o/
Oyasumi, Kai-san.

PeaceLeon have you played until dawn? It sounds like a similar concept and I loved it

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Not yet, just bought my PS4 some days ago and currently I only own Heavy Rain and Beyond two Souls. On my brothers PS3 I already played The Last of Us, so that are all PS Games I really played so far.

PeaceLeon Uncharted Collection and Uncharted 4 after. Do this asap or throw away your ps4!

2 Likes

PeaceLeon listen to sYnCroSis !

After uncharted I would recommend until dawn, bloodborne, infamous second son, pretty much all of the ps4 only titles.

1 Like