Detroit: Become Human

Nope. I have my ending. Moving on. : ]

1 Like

\o/

1 Like

I’ll pick this up some day and have my wife play it.

I think you should probably play it too lol

I think you should probably play it too and finish the rest of the game because just finishing it once is almost the same as eating 30% of the sandwich and then throwing it away. :star_struck:

Finally finished the game today. Not sure if I got the best outcome but I did have all three of my characters survive. I say it may not be the best because Hank and Simon died. I’ll probably hold onto this game and play it in 6 months or so when the story isn’t so fresh in my head to see if my outcome is different. Not playing it on a PS4 Pro I can for sure say the frame rate dips where 100% there and 100% apparent to see.

1 Like

Only Hank, Kara and the little shit survived my playthrough. Everyone else gloriously died.

1 Like
Spoilers

I made sure Marcus stood his ground in the protest but I also made sure to never kill anyone, or do anything aggressive even. The president called off the army right before killing the last group of protesting androids.

Conner swapped bodies with another version of himself. Hank died in the fight though.

Kara, Alice, and Luther all escaped together from the android death camp. I guess Ralph might have died to save us but it doesn’t actually show him die. He did create the distraction so we could escape.

My favourite part of the game was comparing my choices to the world and also to my friends. The best part about friends is that @gord0 was the only person on my friends list who has played the game. I got the compare ever choice I made with him.

1 Like

Lol. Did we make mostly similar or mostly different choices?

Most chapters we played were mostly the same (some exactly the same) up until everyone converging on Jericho. After that a lot of the choices I made had a big fat 0% when comparing with friends. I did notice you read a lot of the magazine articles like myself.

1 Like

It appears this is a surprise freebie on PS Plus for July so I guess it’ll jump up my list

3 Likes

Do it ! you won’t do it chicken!!

2 Likes

Wait…do what?

Chicken, obviously.

1 Like

It’s jumped up your list. I expect you to start playing it sometime in the next 8 months!!.. Unless your chicken.

give me 20 years

1 Like
       ^^^
1 Like