Digital audio to analog stereo adapter

My father bought himself a new 4k hdr tv and sadly there is no scart and analog audio output on the tv. He uses an amplifier and some pretty massive speakers from the last century and we can’t connect the two. I searched for some solution and found a digital audio toslink to analog stereo adapter on Amazon for a good price. My question is, anyone using one currently, any opinion, lags, sound quality etc.? it would be a great holiday gift, watch some new 4k movie with those monstrous speakers :smiley:

I’m using something similar on my n64 to convert composite to hdmi. Was cheap and also from amazon. I say go for it because there’s 0 risk in amazon purchases. If you need to return it, you just print off this thing that the post office scans and it pays for the return shipping.

we have a couple of those running around here on the shelves. I haven’t heard anyone say it did NOT work.

buttstallion said in /404:

he two. I searched for some solution and found a digital audio toslink to analog stereo adapter on Amazon for a good price. My question is, anyone using one currently, any opinion, lags, sound quality etc.? it would be a great holiday gift, watch some new 4k movie with those monstrous speakers

Hmm only good Audio/Video EU product is from DeLock or maybe Transmedia … sometimes you will have a luck with China but before buying check twice … also everything on Amazon is damn expensive so you will find same stuff with much acceptable prices on AliExpress … What kind of amplifier do you have and model of TV … best would be to know model and have picture with all connectors … so if you have time post … will check out what can be connected on that and converted or reproduced in new TV system …

Don’t get anything from aliexpress. It’s all chinese garbage.