Discourse Migration COMPLETE!

Not on my galaxy s8 active. Not in chrome nor firefox.
Can we get a quote button? Highlighting to quote on a track pad or touch screen is retarded.

If you click the reply button next to a post, the little speech bubble box in the corner does a quote of the entire thing.

Just noticed this too. Log out and click here: https://gamingexodus.com/u

Our real names are exposed. I personally donā€™t care, others probably do.

Seems you sorted the max replies thing.

1 Like

You can remove your name from your profile. It isnā€™t a required field. I did just enable ā€œhide user profiles from publicā€. That should make it so only authenticated users can see profiles and the directory.

Yeah, basically everyone got flagged as a ā€œnew userā€. I think as people login that will disappear after 24 hours.

I found a way to fix it. It is being processed now. Beep boop.

I also think this process would have run tonight anyway, and I think it might fix the funnies and screenshots area by downloading all the pictures.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t realize we lost all the pics o.0

erā€¦ waitā€¦ theyā€™re still thereā€¦?

With the old forum, imgur links automatically expanded out from a plugin. In this one, they do that in the core. With the migration, the processing never happened to expand the images and show them inline. There are some images that got lost I think, but I imagine people will live.

In my Gamer Challenge topic the Imgur albums work fine.

Yeah, I raked everything and most stuff should work and be embedded now.

its so bright and shinny xD i love the change plus i have badges now

2 Likes

The badges are nice. I can set up automagic ones or manually give them out.

1 Like

I canā€™t edit older posts before the migration for example my list in the magical wishlist thread. Or I just dumb and canā€™t find the edit button :frowning:

Your typos are forever! o.0

Itā€™s just the pencil icon. I did notice the links in that thread are broken @teh_g

1 Like

What did i write wrong? Sorry :smiley:

No pencil icon.

I dunno, why are you trying to edit old posts? Also Iā€™m drunk right now.

I dunno Iā€™m on a phone