Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot

I think I need this game. It looks wicked fun. It is a combo open world RPG with the beat 'em up style of a lot of the Dragon Ball games.

2 Likes

I got it preordered hihihihihi

1 Like

Preordered? I summon @gord0 to talk some sense into you :smiley:

1 Like

There will be rage

1 Like

Maybe I will too…

Me no care. If you ask me, Bandai can haz all my money right now.

You know my thoughts on encouraging pre-order culture. Especially for items like this that have infinite digital copies, and effectively the same physical quantity…why pay early? You could be spending that money on things you can have right now.

2 Likes

I just want Piccolo to be my daddy.

I get the steelbook for it which is limited edition if I preorder. I did the same thing with Bayonetta/Vanquish ps4 edition. You get the cool looking steelbook if you preorder.

That you’ll look at once and forget about. Tat.

Not correct. It’ll be twice.

1 Like

So, it’s out. Tried it yet?

1 Like

It’s still quite a ways down on my list.

My copy still didn’t arrive and I’m getting nervous. I’m soon done with Dad of War so I’ll need a game to start right after Beard of War.

1 Like

I like to call it Dad of Boy.

I finally beat the base content for this game. It was fun. Not too hard at any point. The side quests were funny, but sometimes super repetitive. You literally play through the anime, so it isn’t anything crazy new for story content.

3 Likes

How long?

About 30 hours. Totally worth the price. It wasn’t a riveting game with hot new mechanics, but if you like DBZ it is a fun trip through nostalgia.

1 Like

Finished this game on PS5. I loved it. Most of the side quests are repetitive as hell but for some reason I kept completing them all. Fun game but nothing mindblowing. It is still better than every Xenoverse game. I got the platinum in just under 37 hours.

Highly recommended if you want to be Goku.

4 Likes