Dragon Quest XI

grafik

3 Likes

Just beat it! Masterpiece! Recommended!

2 Likes

What, if anything, didn’t you like about the game?

Wasting my time with the early credits roll. Anyone who plays that far, is going to go all the way.

2 Likes

I played it for few hours. The game is indeed great. BUTT…English VO is absolutely, god level, disgustingly cringe and terrible. The NPCs sound like Pokemon but you can understand them. Thank god the story and the gameplay are good so I can just ignore the fact Square didn’t even try to hire experienced voice actors.

Also, the switch version will have JP VO. Another slap in the face for PC players.

1 Like

Is there no community workaround to force Japanese?

There is no JP VO yet. Switch version comes out in like a month or so. It doesn’t matter, I’ll continue playing as it is now but I find it really weird to play a JRPG in weird Pokemon British English, to be honest.

You’d figure you could just paste the audio from the jp release…or did Japan only get English as well?

Japan didn’t get any dub. It’s all text babyyy

Finally I can play this game haha

3 Likes

What a bunch of losers. Not only the owners of DQXI won’t get any of the updates from the S edition but the OG version will be delisted from all platforms. What’s even worse, I waited nearly a year to get those updates…

Those are some savage business practices right there.

Meh. I already beat it. I liked it, but not enough to buy it a second time.

All I know, ever since you bought the game for me, I was waiting for the JP dub and I just won’t get it. All my patience was never rewardedddddd

I bought it for you?

Yeah. For my bday or something

Lol, completely forgot.

:sob: :cry:

2 Likes

I think I’ll remember now, I’m sober until later.

I liked your tears