DREVO X1 120GB Budget SSD Review

I didnt know what to expect receiving one of these for review, having never heard of DREVO. I was pleasantly surprised.

PROS: The casing is great and I wish more budget drive makers would take note of the metal casing instead of the flimsy plastic. The packaging was not left wanting in any way. Fully secured and wrapped in a way that resonates with top tier SSD manufacture packaging. I was not let down at all with this drive it surpassed all rated speeds and quality checkpoints.

Conclusion: If you are looking to get into the SSD market without breaking the bank DREVO is a solid consideration, as well as if you just need that little extra space for that new game that needs 50+ GB of space and fast space at that.

(i did test on a fresh empty formatted drive)

0_1508900060138_DREVO X1 120GB Crystal.png

Thanks for the brief review. I have one of these in my EBay watch list for over a year. Can’t remember whether I wanted a 500gb of 250gb version.

Been very hesitant to purchase based on the lack of detailed info. So good to hear some good feedback. Would be interested for a bit of stress testing.

2 Likes

I have used both the X1 120GB and the X1 Pro 128GB and they are both holding up well, the Pro is my uPlay drive and the X1 120 is now my boot drive and they are just fine right there, they worked well for caching video projects to as well as rendering them too just fine :wink: Its a solid DRAM-less SSD option.

1 Like