Due to Charity, but not Charity

I see you, Zmajuga , being all clicky every day. You can’t sneak past Shifty Claus! Anyway, you’ll get a game off of your wishlist closer to Xmas, much like PeaceLeon and Katsuo will for doing the things they do (unrelated). Keep on clicking and doing what you can to make life better for those in need! <3 :gift:

The fact that they are still clicking is awesome… I myself try to do it as much as I can… usually around 20 days a month, but to have these folks do it almost religiously is again… awesome.

Great job guys.

1 Like

Ub6 sorry that actually wasn’t clear. I mean they all might be clicking, but I was referring to Zmajuga posting his clicks here every day. The other two are getting games for different reasons XD

Ub6 clarification added!

I know exactly what you were meaning… not trying to be offended today. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo None needed, I was just trying to add onto the congrats to them.

1 Like

Ub6 said in Due to Charity, but not Charity:

I know exactly what you were meaning… not trying to be offended today. :stuck_out_tongue:

Be more Canadian. Also, play dead by daylight with meeeee

ShiftySatchmo I am actually helping a friend via teamviewer fix his system at the moment. Hes thinking I am really slow today because I chose to work… in reality I am here. lol

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Oh and “Sorry Eh”.

2 Likes

heheheheh “Shifty Claus” :laughing:

1 Like

Ub6
I knew there are more people clicking. Thank you. :smiley:

3 Likes

I was just thinking about this, I always see Zmajuga doing the clicking and he needs a big surprise. Get out of my head Shifty :smiley: You are an awesome Santa :wink:

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo
Shifty Claus. XD

1 Like

But I didn’t do anythingggg

1 Like

Katsuo consistent gamer challenge activity! I wanted to help Alex out since he is busy.

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo i cant argue with you cause im on tablet damn it. David or Jaison deserved the reward more than mee

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo He will fight you over it, but Katsuo really does deserve it :smiley:

4 Likes