E3 2018 -- Cyberpunk 2077

They can close E3. Cyberpunk looks amazing, turn based GOW, cant wait to see Battletoads, etc. M$ killed it.

1 Like

Pretty much every game they showed, I wanted it.

1 Like

i guess by now you guys already saw all the trailers so not gonna bother giving them again…instead check this. last night CDPR gave away lots of witcher 3 goty edition keys in the cyberpunk trailer xD god bless CDPR

2 Likes

I also like the FAQ they attached in the trailer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was actually using you as my e3 source so i wouldn’t have to wade through the cringe to find what I want. So far the only e3 I’ve seen us what you’ve posted.

I’m trying not to get too excited, but I LOVE cyberpunk themed games.

1 Like

Yet never played Shadowrun games :stuck_out_tongue:

It is on my To Do list.

1 Like

It’s a must play!

1 Like
1 Like

Not sure how I feel about Cyberpunk now.

1 Like

I feel like this is my new Deus Ex game. <3

I liked what I saw but to be honest, I expected something groundbreaking. Still gonna buy it and destroy myself playing it.

2 Likes

for the first time i am going to agree with @Katsuo. with all those hype and all those years i was expecting smth more :3

It’ll probably work out just fine. A lot of those concepts seem difficult to explain in video form. I hope it’s only vaguely like deus ex. I can’t stand any of them.

I predicted this just after release date announcement. They want to optimize it for next gen of consoles. Doesn’t matter to me as long as game is polished.

Unlikely. Even if they didn’t delay, they still have the same time to port to the new consoles. It’s more likely that it’s simply just not done yet.

I like that more and more devs are comfortable doing this stuff. Take the time to make the game good at launch!