Edge of Eternity

This is my next game! I’ve been playing it for the past couple days. It’s a fucking good ass open world turn based rpg. It’s in the AA category. AAA fidelity, indie goodness. Currently running at max settings at 2366p>60 (usually >70, DSR2160p, DLSS off). They really put effort into the graphics options. If you have weaker hardware there is both DLSS and whatever AMD’s knockoff is called. Plus a ton of other options that every game should have. They even have the courtesy to turn off your xbox controller when you exit the game instead of you wasting battery while it times out…or manually turning it off lol.
Anyway, will post more later!

3 Likes

I was following this game on Steam for a long time. Gonna play it eventually for suuure.

1 Like

Just beat it! Fucking excellent. I get the impression from people that this was early access and broken before I got it. It’s no longer early access and apparently had a few patches before I touched it. Fucking excellent. Moral of the story, don’t be a beta bitch unless you’re on payroll. Play it when it’s done and you’ll love it just as I do. Recommended!

1 Like