Elden Ring Steam Library Share anyone?

never played bloodborne cant compare

Fight meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

I have played bloodborne, and beaten elden ringā€¦ tbh I didnā€™t care for Bloodborne. I liked Elden Ring MUCH Better. But thats just meā€¦

This guy is insane.

Yep heā€™s insane

Also sounds like a guy who didnā€™t beat Bloodborne.

1 Like

Iā€™m with Gorkie, sort of. Bloodborne is a great game but I prefer the variety of play styles offered in Dark souls and Elden Ring. Bloodborne really comes down to either Parry style or dodge style. Every other playstyle in that game is a gimmick.

I say ā€œsort ofā€ because I do really enjoy Bloodborne, especially the world. The Lovecraftian style is so good! Bloodborne has the best world of any Fromsoft game in my opinion, but DS, and ER have the better gameplay, and when it comes to video games, gameplay is king.

You got your ass beat in Bloodborne, didnā€™t you? Thatā€™s why you praise trash instead of git gud in Bloodborne :wink:

2 Likes

I did find bloodborne to be way harder because of how fast it was, this is very true.

See I actually like Bloodborne and Sekiro gameplay more. Itā€™s a lot tighter because itā€™s focused. Elden Ring is better than DS but it still feels a little jack of all trades master of none for combat to me.

1 Like

i totally agree with u here. i played till the first boss and for me it feels like its way too fast. maybe a good mechanics but not for me. but i didnt play the game that much so cant judge it properly or else @katsuo gonna come down here and kill me :3

1 Like