Enos Tech 2-year anniversary - Ewin Gaming Chair Giveaway

Doesn’t technically go live until tomorrow but figured I’d give you guys an extra day.

Starting tomorrow, there will be an extra Tweet a tweet entry that will be able to be done daily :wink:

letsgetit1220 Nice! Done everything :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice :smiley: Entered XD

Good luck guys. Not eligible, but still hoping someone on here wins it.

You’re shipping to Europe and not Canada?

gord0 I will ask about Canada. Company has multiple retailers across the EU and in America and this was one of their stipulations, unfortunately.

Will shoot then an Email now and see if Canada is doable.

1 Like

Still loving my Ewin Racing chair!

1 Like

Could use this with my back. Thanks for the chance and good luck everyone.

EU and US but not Canada… thats a new one. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Entered! Thanks to LetsGetIt1220 and good luck everybody :slight_smile:

I love my Ewin chair. Its every bit a good as advertised!

I’ve asked about Canada, should hopefully have an answer tomorrow morning UK time :smiley: Will update you all as soon as I do!

2 Likes

I entered and as i said many times if i win i want to give it to someone here XD

1 Like

Hey LetsGetIt1220 If I win can I have it sent to my mothers in florida? does it matter on that? Cause Im leaving end of november for florida permanently and don’t want to loose it if I should win lol.

gorkie That’s fine mate, not to worry on that :smiley:

letsgetit1220 just a heads up about Canada, apparently the different provinces have different rules regarding giveaways.

spinalfailed said in Enos Tech 2-year anniversary - Ewin Gaming Chair Giveaway:

letsgetit1220 just a heads up about Canada, apparently the different provinces have different rules regarding giveaways.

I’ll worry about that after we find out if Canada is even allowed to enter.

gord0 Many companies decide to skip Canada or only allow certain areas to be eligible because of the issues trying to navigate the different law’s.

spinalfailed Theonly one that is different is Quebec which is why they usually say Canada except Quebec in most terms.

Either way good luck to all I won’t be entering. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been told Canada can enter if they like but they’ll have to pay shipping which is $50.

Not quite what I was hoping but not to bad and I do find it understandable as I don’t think they have any Canadian distributors. Will update the official rules on the website a bit later.

3 Likes