Enos Tech and 1ST PLAYER - 3rd Times a Charm Giveaway

Organizer: Enos Tech
Entry Link: http://www.enostech.com/enos-tech-1st-player-3rd-times-charm-giveaway/
Prize: FIRE DANCING Mechanical Feeling Gaming Keyboard Combo, and a BABOON KING Gaming Mouse Pad
Entry Period or End Date: Ends July 22nd Midnight BST
Eligibility: Worldwide but a US postal address is required for free shipping. Shipping outside of USA to be covered by winner.

I’m scared to enter this one. Taxes will rape my butt if I win :frowning:

Katsuo Got any friends in the US? Could always send it to one of them to be nice if you win :wink:

2 Likes

Awesome giveaway man, I just got a new keyboard so I will sit this one out and let others that could use or need a new one enter :smiley:

1 Like

Only0neKnight Top man!

LetsGetIt1220 Though if a giveaway for just a gaming mouse comes up ill be all over that one.

1 Like

Only0neKnight End of the month if all goes well :wink: Got something MASSIVE planned.

2 Likes

LetsGetIt1220 You’re right! I’m entering XD

1 Like

sweet giveaway LetsGetIt1220 Enos_Tech_Reviews keep it up and good luck everyone

1 Like

picketech said in Enos Tech and 1ST PLAYER - 3rd Times a Charm Giveaway:

sweet giveaway LetsGetIt1220 Enos_Tech_Reviews keep it up and good luck everyone

We will try our best :wink:

Just thought I’d also wish luck to any that are entering, and tell ya this is a nice giveaway!

but sitting out, simply because I have a keyboard, mouse and pad that I love, so I’d rather someone that needs these have better chances.

1 Like

Great giveaway. Unfortunately luck has the lowest score on my character sheet. XD

2 Likes

Zmajuga Can’t win if you don’t try :wink:

I entered… Good Luck to all :slight_smile: And thanks for another nice Giveaway Ben :slight_smile:

1 Like

MeFFFlenn Thanks for entering man, helps me out loads :smiley:

1 Like