Epic Game Endings - Spoiler Free

What are some games you have played that have great endings? In order to keep it spoiler free, don’t give away what actually happens in the ending, but you can describe it or how it made you feel.

I’ll start it off- To the Moon. I count the last 30 mins of the game as the ending because it slow plays out an amazing, very emotional roller coaster with many story reveals. How did it make me feel? A combo of sad and happy that is really difficult to explain… it was just an incredible way to wrap up an amazing plot…

2 Likes

I’ll add one oldie adventure game called The Dig. It has great story with different endings. I got a “good one”. It perfectly wraps up the story answering the questions in a kind of philosophical, but understandable way and because of it, this game is on my all time fav list.

Second one is Telltales: The Walking Dead: Episode One. Whole game is built upon emotions and the end just finish you.

Eternal Senia - that game just like To The Moon, hits like a truck in all dem feels. Fantastic ending that I’ll probably never forget.

Final Fantasy 13 - while the game is the most linear game I’ve ever played, it has an absolutely fantastic ending. I like endings where you aren’t sure if you should be happy or sad because the ending happened the way it happened.

Final Fantasy X - another truck that delivers all them hits to my emotional system. Great ending and quite sad too.

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - awesome underrated game. Had an fantastic ending that I could discuss about it for days. The game made me think if I am the bad guy or the bad guy is actually the bad guy.

Final Fantasy 7 - masterpiece. The fight between Sephiroth and Cloud was just crazy epic. I was overly excited when I played it.

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - masterpiece. One of the best endings of all time. Last fight against The Boss is just a pure emo rollercoaster. Amazing!

Bioshock Infinite - I loved that ending. Tons of plot twists and the ending is probably the biggest plot twist of all plot twiststststs. I still ask meself what the hell Comstock

Bayonetta - one of my favorite games of all time. Fantastic slashy ending. Made me fall in love with Bayonetta. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Bloodborne - if you truly completed the game like I did, you’ll know why the last hunter fight was one of the best boss fights in gaming history. Amazing ending. Was tired as hell after I beat it on NG+3 XD

1 Like

The end of Uncharted 2 made me smile. The end of Soma was awesome. Makes you think.

1 Like

The last hunter was an awesome boss fight.

1 Like

Uncharted 2 ending was great

Bioshock Infinite - Greatest ending ever, and to date, my favorite storyline and ending for any game I have played. Absolutely blew me away.

GTAV - Rough game, not for the underage or faint of heart, but I thought the ending was well done. I thought the use of music was done well to accentuate the feeling of the ending.

Doki Doki Literature Club - This game is just messsssed up. From about the halfway point onward, you don’t have a clue what is going to happen next. trust me on that. LOL

1 Like

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - the last scenes just hit me in the feels, zero words, all emotion.

Spec Ops: The Line - descent into madness done well

1 Like