Exist Archive: The Other Side Of The Sky

So this is my next game. It’s a turn based RPG but instead of a top down or 3d overworld, it’s a side scrolling overworld (but still using 3d graphics). It’s also Katsuo compatible because Japanese is a voice-over option…and to be frank the english sucks… my theory is Japanese voice actors work for pennies no matter how good they are and English speaking voice actors only work for pennies if they’re shit and Japan is stingy and doesn’t pay for good English voice acting.

Game is good so far, will post more later!

Da hell is the game 60 bucks…

katsuo said in Exist Archive: The Other Side Of The Sky:

Da hell is the game 60 bucks…

It’s really fun so far… but I won’t know until much later if it was worth $80CAD.

Also, “Exist Archive” sounds like something you’d see in an Engrish error message or steam game description. Actually when I saw the title on my list, I immediately searched on steam figuring it was another dev who couldn’t be bothered to hire a translator…and no, ps4 lol

gord0 It’s kinda too much to be honest. I wish JRPGs are cheaper…

katsuo said in Exist Archive: The Other Side Of The Sky:

gord0 It’s kinda too much to be honest. I wish JRPGs are cheaper…

Probably why it’s not on steam. If it were, it would be $40CAD at most, but probably $30CAD…again, I still have only played a little of the game, so I may still find it to be worth it depending on how the game turns out.

60hrs in and I see this. What happens afterward didn’t need a warning… w/e snow flakes run the world now.

Well I’ve beat it. It was good until just before the ending. I got a shit ending. In order to see if the other endings were any good requires replaying and making diff choices. I can’t be bothered to do that. There’s also new game+ which I also can’t be bothered to do.

On the plus side, it ended up costing me <$1CAD per hour! XD

1 Like

gord0 said in Exist Archive: The Other Side Of The Sky:

60hrs in and I see this. What happens afterward didn’t need a warning… w/e snow flakes run the world now.

I missed this post somehow, and it makes me sad that they need a warning…

teh_g said in Exist Archive: The Other Side Of The Sky:

gord0 said in Exist Archive: The Other Side Of The Sky:

I missed this post somehow, and it makes me sad that they need a warning…

Yup. and I couldn’t even figure out why that part even had a warning even with the age of snow flakes we live in.