F1 2016 - Austin

A little surprise in free practice 3! Redbull 1, 2 and Kimi finds 3. Dare I get excited for qualifying?!

schlitty Vettel had problems, the Mercedes was afraid of engine errors again. And maaan, Sainz had a bad day with 2 punctures :smiley:

1 Like

Well Mercedes of course had something more in the bag. Good step ahead of Redbull who are a step ahead of Ferrari. Another Nico vs Lewis race. But weā€™ll see what happens, thatā€™s why they race!

Lewis isnā€™t gonna go away easy. Some weird retirements. Max cruising for the entire stretch then stopping on the track. And Kimi rolling backwards to pit laneā€¦ Just weird stuff haha.

ā€œYiiiiiha!ā€ -Alonso. Hahaha. He made up his own rules for the end there. I hope Honda competes next year with the new setups.

https://youtu.be/lxG78H19N8Q

Max and Kimi DNFā€¦no comment, they were the interesting part of the race. After their retirement, it was boring. Virual SC fcuked up Ricciardo as well, so another easy Mercedes 1-2. Alonso and Sainz were great to watch at the end. Next week, Mexico!

I had to turn it right after the guy had the problem with the steering wheel and the other had the problem with pitting at the wrong time. Who won?