F1 2016 - Mexico

ButtStallion I can see both sides of that argument. Wacky stuff either way. I dunno if Daniel even challenges him if Max didn’t box him in though. End of the day Vettel shut the door hard while braking. Could see some angry racing at Interlagos in a couple weeks.

1 Like

ButtStallion Heaps of things for me to reply on. First and most important. I love Kimi. Second fastest driver of his generation. At least version 1 was, Version 2 is getting there.

Max is a pure talent and the problem is there is no talent to show him up… however I don’t want to watch the race when he learns the lesson the more experienced drivers speak. Reality is if lesser drivers like Kobiyashi or Maldonardo were still racing, Max would have made a trip to the hospital already for his defense.

Max deserved his penalty and so did Vettel in my opinion. Max obvious why and Vettel should have ceded, but more debatable.

Hamilton pinched a brake on cold tires and super cold brakes and Rosberg and Riccardo were not compromised or lost an advantage. They were having their own issue off the line and Hamilton backed himself back to Rosberg after (that was the key).

I forgot that with the aero packages next year they get wider tires, so you are correct, they may be tracking in a better direction.
Brazil will have no quarter given. Glad Riccy Bobby got 3rd.

1 Like