F1 2022 season

1 Like

Race keeps getting delayed. Lightning and wet wet wet. But theyā€™re thinking about going soon finally. Wet racing is not something NASCAR usually does at all. Gotta think it opens it up for a Kimi miracle! Haha.

Can;t forget the Torpedo is out there racing again too.

1 Like
1 Like

Sad, but it was still fun to watch. Who knew I only needed Rai in Nascar to watch my first race :smiley:

1 Like
1 Like

:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Where to Ricciardo? I dont want to be mean, but there are few spots left and I wouuld rather give that seat to Lawson or Piastri.

1 Like

I was thinking the same. I canā€™t say if Iā€™m a team that I would want him right now.

Alpine is the best scenario for him. They got caught with their pants down in the Piastri situation. So they might just sign him for being a name.

Haas is a bad move for him but a great move for Haas. Americans love him, he loves America. But shit car, and I donā€™t think he wants to be a mascot.

And I donā€™t think Williams is interested.

1 Like
1 Like

GO Max. He can do another win from thee back :smiley:
I wont be here live, i have to go to a grill party but i will watch it before going to bed.

wtf is this in the air? :smiley:

1 Like

Real boring race after the safety car. Perez loses by nearly 20secs to Max after that big of a headstartā€¦ Sainz can hardly get within 10secs of Perezā€¦ I hope Max just sweeps the rest of the season.

1 Like

Most boring race of the season. Good job RB, but please keep it more interesting from now on.

1 Like

We didnā€™t even mention that Ferrari still managed to get something wrong despite not even being in the race; The Leclerc pitstop with ONLY one lap left to get the fastest lap. Such a bad move;

You gotta do it with two laps left (not including out). Not one.
He came out behind Alonso and had to make the pass on his out lap.
He didnā€™t get the fastest lap.
And he sped in the pitlane so +5secs put him back behind Alonso.

Star Trek Reaction GIF

1 Like

From this point of the season, it doesnt matter if he gets 8 or 10 points, both championships are over pretty much :smiley:

1 Like

Definitely. I said it a few races ago. But itā€™s still embarrassing! Haha.

1 Like
1 Like

Ferrari is on fire :smiley:

1 Like

Ferrari finding new ways to fail every race. I really hope Merc finishes ahead of them in the standings.

Edit: If Max hadnā€™t already won the championship Iā€™d be going crazy over that Yuki situation. That was super fishy timing for Red Bull

De Vries out qualifies Laitifi on less than a dayā€™s notice. Just a few hours to get in a car and heā€™s faster than Latifi. Ouch

1 Like