Fall Guys

Fall Guys is so hot right now. I have wasted 16hrs of my life playing this.

Interesting little game. I don’t really do multiplayer much, but it has kept me coming back for more punishment. Definitely starting to plateau in entertainment a little after the 16hrs. Needs a lot more levels/content, and perhaps another mode, if it’s going to have longevity rather than be a flash-in-the-pan fad. I gave it a good whirl mostly because friend with a kidd-o was wondering if it was kid friendly, which it is (no usernames/chat). I personally like that it is so basic too, because it means I don’t completely suck compared to everybody else! Though I am starting to believe my one win was a fluke and maybe I do suck…

You do run into the occasional cheater. Because PC. Though I do like that the cheaters are at least comically obvious jumping 10x higher than everybody else. The player base is so ridiculously massive right now though, that trolls or cheaters are diluted out for the most part. I find them to be a rare sight. I do worry it could get worse if the crowds shrink over the next month before the next update. Makes me happy to be playing now while it’s so hot.

4 Likes

If I wasn’t that addicted to League of Legends, I would’ve remembered to play Fall Guys. Watched a bit streamers play it, looks fun as hell.

It’s fun and funny

1 Like

It was free with PS Plus in August so I’ve been playing it with some friends. It’s a lot of fun to play around with.

1 Like
1 Like

Much needed update. They actually did alright against the cheaters in the long run but they came in waves and there were some days it just wasn’t worth playing. Glad they’re trying even harder to nip it. The random elements in levels is the bigger part of the update for me though! Same ol thing over and over was getting tiring. Still need more content eventually, but this is a good way to mix things up.

Also, I’m still playing this game for some reason if that wasn’t clear… Help me.

1 Like

Did you guys read the thing they tried with the cheaters before installing the epic anti cheat software?

They were sending cheaters to cheater island, where they were forced to play against each other. According to reddit and stuff, it was hilarious.

They got rid of that idea, and went with the anti cheat software, reportedly because cheater island became overpopulated and the server couldn’t handle it. LOL!!

4 Likes

I should hit lvl 40 today if (lol) I play. Also 1 win away from the 7 wins achievement. And I have to be within one or two of the 20 race first places. Hopefully I can go back to loving myself after getting one or two of those and play something with a singleplayer campaign. Keep me in your thoughts.

Edit: My life is complete. I regret nothing.
fgg

2 Likes
2 Likes

New levels are fun enough but most are based on previous formats. And then they added a “gauntlet” mode where it is only race levels which is a nice change of pace. But ultimately lowers the limited variety even more. Overall it just isn’t quite enough new stuff. Probably will be eating my shoe in a month when I hit 100hrs or something, but I can’t see myself grinding out another season. I got my money’s worth and then some. Cute little game.

2 Likes