February 2018 -- Changelog

02/05/2018

Config Changes

• Skinpocalypse happened (https://gamingexodus.com/post/35155)
    • Trying out a new theme that is layed out a bit differently, we can discuss it here or in the main post
    • I may switch back to the other theme once they fix skins, unless people really love the new one

Posts are white and font is small. My eyes are bleeding and it doesn’t seem to change even if I select the Dark theme. Everything else is nice.

Also, everything seems faster. Which is a good thing!

katsuo said in February 2018 -- Changelog:

Posts are white and font is small. My eyes are bleeding and it doesn’t seem to change even if I select the Dark theme. Everything else is nice.

Can you do a “Ctrl+F5” or “Shift+F5” to redownload all the skin files. Mine works well and isn’t painful on the Dark theme (which is the default)

Why so much red? It’s fugly!

syncrosis said in February 2018 -- Changelog:

Why so much red? It’s fugly!

Better than broken?

teh_g said in February 2018 -- Changelog:

katsuo said in February 2018 -- Changelog:

Can you do a “Ctrl+F5” or “Shift+F5” to redownload all the skin files. Mine works well and isn’t painful on the Dark theme (which is the default)

Works! Also it’s red. Which is cool!

Are we able to chose our own themes (instead of skins) ?

Too grey and faded. Like a shirt left in the sun. Also clashes with logo.

gord0 said in February 2018 -- Changelog:

There is only the grey one and the lighter one unfortunately.

Yeah, the way it squishes the logo isn’t my favorite. I don’t know why it does that…

It does look like a fix is coming out for the old theme/skins, so life will be back to normal Soon ™

1 Like

teh_g said in February 2018 -- Changelog:

gord0 said in February 2018 -- Changelog:

There is only the grey one and the lighter one unfortunately.

Yeah, the way it squishes the logo isn’t my favorite. I don’t know why it does that…

It does look like a fix is coming out for the old theme/skins, so life will be back to normal Soon ™

I feel like I have a digital game on a console with it’s online services discontinued and it only exists on my hard drive with no way at all to replace if lost. My lap tops still have the proper theme because I always leave the tab open and rarely reboot them.

1 Like

My only options are none, deafult or dark but it is all the same when I ctrl refresh the page. Before I went to options I saw a pretty okay greyish theme that was okay but now i can’t select that one to change it back :smiley: But at least I can write a reply now :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Nope, dark is working, better now.

buttstallion said in February 2018 -- Changelog:

My only options are none, deafult or dark but it is all the same when I ctrl refresh the page. Before I went to options I saw a pretty okay greyish theme that was okay but now i can’t select that one to change it back :smiley: But at least I can write a reply now :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Nope, dark is working, better now.

Our hell is over. Back to the old theme with skins.

5 Likes

teh_g the menu is back on the right and my world makes sense again

Good job, looks the same as 2 days ago :smiley: