FFXV Only 30 USD?!?!?!?!?

teh_g said in FFXV Only 30 USD?!?!?!?!?:

gord0 The heat is more a side effect of wattage. The card itself stays nice and cool, but it dumps heat into my office like a nice space heater :smiley:

I just find it so hard to support Nvidia since they are so anti-consumer. It stinks.

For me it comes down to just wanting an actually really good card that I can run everything at 1440p60 max settings for a long time to come. Much longer than if I were to have gotten a vega. As apposed to knowing my amd card is sub par on day one.

gord0 whoops I meant 4k 60fps

shiftysatchmo said in FFXV Only 30 USD?!?!?!?!?:

gord0 whoops I meant 4k 60fps

Oh, in that case only games with a simple art style will do that on a mid to low end card.

gord0 yeah, but even the 1080ti isn’t consistent with 60 for at 4k on ultra. Seems like most games only manage 30-40. When will the tech catch upppp

shiftysatchmo said in FFXV Only 30 USD?!?!?!?!?:

gord0 yeah, but even the 1080ti isn’t consistent with 60 for at 4k on ultra. Seems like most games only manage 30-40. When will the tech catch upppp

I’m not bothered, I’m only aiming for 1440p. Also most devs can’t optimise for shit so it’s not the hardware’s fault in many cases.