Final Fantasy VII Remake - Teaser Trailer

lmao that would be a nightmare. I would love to see the uproar if that was a real thing.

Looks like I’ll have to set a yearly reoccurring reminder on my phone. Every January 1st " is FF7R GOTY edition out yet?"

I dunno. I like that they’re changing it. I’ve already played ffvii a bajillion times.

I love the game so far and I think they did a great job with the changes. It seems to flush out more of what the allude to in the original.

I like it as well, but you know how many whiny little arse clowns there are in the world and if enough complain… businesses like this buckle. I want them to keep going in the direction they started however personally.

It’s only minority that’s complaining. No one cares what they say. The game is selling like nuts. 3 million copies sold in the first 3 days after launch. They can add love relationships between cloud and red 13 for all I care. I would still love the game.

1 Like

I finally beat this. The story changes are weird… The guy that wrote Kingdom Hearts was super clearly involved.

It was a fun game, the combat was fun, graphics were awesome, music is stellar. I’d give it a 9/10 because I am sad that I have to wait for the next iteration.

1 Like

There is a theory on the whole game change I can explain if you like I will PM you I been doing deep research and alot of it makes sense. I don’t wish to post spoilers here after all. Also don’t know if you have a 4k TV to play it on but the 4k Graphics where damn amazing!

You can use a spoiler tag to hide it. Also 4k or no 4k, there’s no way I’m playing it at 30fps when ps5 is so close. I’m waiting for either that or pc.

1 Like

I am currently waiting to see price on the ps5 before I do any more upgrades to my PC… unless the new Nvidia cards when they come out change my mind on ps5 for awhile. Though at the current state of things ps5 has my eye more then PC upgrades especally with my 50" 4k TV lol.

Good luck watching cutscenes (half of the game) in 30 fps and playing the game in 60+ fps. Your brain is gonna be potato after a while.

If they’re in-engine cut scenes, the fps shouldn’t dip.

Fuck you SE

…enters the masses of angry single player game players that never asked for this…

Pretty sure even the multiplayer dudes never asked for this…

I’ve heard people say it’s only mobile…if that’s the case it can easily be ignored.

Yeah it can. The problem is that they announced “First Soldier” as a content update for the FF7R. Instead of that, we got a shitty Fortnite Fantasy cash grab. The fact that they have spent money and time into this garbage is what makes me both angry and sad at the same time.

Intergrade is the FFVIIR one coming, First Soldier & Ever Crises are IOS/Android only

So this is my next game. So glad I waited for pc. Running at max settings with hdr on at 2160p>100 (usually locked at 120). Given the notoriety of the game, I know I don’t need to explain gameplay. Pretty fun so far, my only gripe is that some cut scenes are low quality low fps video clips. Will post more later!

3 Likes

Apparently the port of that game is one of the worst ever.

Performance-wise it runs flawlessly. 30fps 720p on console vs playable, I’ll take playable.