Final Fantasy VII Remake - Teaser Trailer

Ohhhhh this isn’t a new thread lol I just scrolled up.

1 Like

No comment xD

1 Like

I am psyched for this now. The gameplay trailer was dope.

Maybe I’ll beat the game when it is pretty

I’m so close to preorder that collectors edition. If I do that, then I can forget about games until 2075.

Is it still coming out in parts? If so I think I’ll wait.

Yes and no. No because each part is a full length game. Yes in that it’ll probably end up being called FF7 Remake, FF7 II, FF7 III, etc…

1 Like

They said the game will be delivered in 2 BluRay discs. First part to be confirmed as only the Midgar story. So the rest will probably be on the second disc, being playable after a patch or something.

1 Like

Good ol Midgar

Alright you guys convinced me. I might pick it up if I don’t already have too much on the go.

By the time it’s out, there will be much more info anyway.

1 Like

eww

eww indeed.

Not eww

2 Likes

I’m not going to lie I had no interest in the FFVII remake because it’s been so long since it was announced. After watching this though I’m reinvested.

1 Like

This is why you should keep a list. You don’t have to remember. It’ll just bubble it’s way to the top eventually.

I need to make a list as well. I have so many games to play and I play multiple games at once. It really feels like it takes at least a month for me to beat a 10 hour game. When the time comes to play FF7R, I’m afraid it will take at least half a year just to finish the first part of the story. I need to sort shit out.

2 Likes

You should also switch to a one single player game a time diet. You’ll enjoy each title more and get through them faster.

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

They need to do this treatment for VIII so I can play 4k triple triad