Final Fantasy VII Remake - Teaser Trailer

Good luck watching cutscenes (half of the game) in 30 fps and playing the game in 60+ fps. Your brain is gonna be potato after a while.

If theyā€™re in-engine cut scenes, the fps shouldnā€™t dip.

Fuck you SE

ā€¦enters the masses of angry single player game players that never asked for thisā€¦

Pretty sure even the multiplayer dudes never asked for thisā€¦

Iā€™ve heard people say itā€™s only mobileā€¦if thatā€™s the case it can easily be ignored.

Yeah it can. The problem is that they announced ā€œFirst Soldierā€ as a content update for the FF7R. Instead of that, we got a shitty Fortnite Fantasy cash grab. The fact that they have spent money and time into this garbage is what makes me both angry and sad at the same time.

Intergrade is the FFVIIR one coming, First Soldier & Ever Crises are IOS/Android only

So this is my next game. So glad I waited for pc. Running at max settings with hdr on at 2160p>100 (usually locked at 120). Given the notoriety of the game, I know I donā€™t need to explain gameplay. Pretty fun so far, my only gripe is that some cut scenes are low quality low fps video clips. Will post more later!

3 Likes

Apparently the port of that game is one of the worst ever.

Performance-wise it runs flawlessly. 30fps 720p on console vs playable, Iā€™ll take playable.

30fps is the PS4 version. Ps5 itā€™s running 4k with 60fps locked.

Not natively.

So yeah, just beat this last night. I really liked it. Thereā€™s a lot of fan bois boo hoo hooing about this game. Let them cry. We have two Star Trek universes, why not two FFVII universes?

Recommended!

Iā€™m starting the Yuffie dlc tonight.

2 Likes

Youā€™ll want this to remove the derpy ass coat Yuffie has:

Itā€™s not really that different to be a different universe. The ending of the first remake is a bit different. The rest of the game is pretty much the same minus the fact that you have more things to do because of all the sidequests. Itā€™s a great game and whoever says it otherwise should stick a mega dildo inside their ass. :+1:

1 Like

Just finished the Yuffie dlc last night. It was also really good. Also I played 80% of it on shrooms and wow was that the best shroom trip ever! Itā€™s a couple more chapters that take place during the time span of the base game. Ends a little after the plate drops. Actually, I donā€™t even consider it dlc. If you donā€™t complete it, you didnā€™t beat the game.

2 Likes