Final Fantasy XV PC

katsuo said in Final Fantasy XV PC:

gord0 They probably added stuff in the Royal thing. But I’m sure I finished the game in 60 hours when I played.

Apparently they’re adding more on May 22.

gord0 said in Final Fantasy XV PC:

gord0 They probably added stuff in the Royal thing. But I’m sure I finished the game in 60 hours when I played.

Well, they promised us 4 more episodes until 2019. I’ll purchase the Royal crap and replay the game when all episodes are out. I hate this episodic nonsense they did with ff15.

Well, they promised us 4 more episodes until 2019. I’ll purchase the Royal crap and replay the game when all episodes are out. I hate this episodic nonsense they did with ff15.

I’m still in the main game and haven’t touched the dlc, not really sure what you mean by “Royal” crap.

I’m still in the main game and haven’t touched the dlc, not really sure what you mean by “Royal” crap.

There are 2 versions of the game. The normal edition and the Royal edition. I have the normal edition. The Royal edition is apparently a enhanced, refined, “better” version of the main game. In the Royal edition they “fixed” the ending which was a mess when the game was released. The version you are playing now is the Royal edition. If I want to play it, I have to spend another 20 euros for it.

There are 2 versions of the game. The normal edition and the Royal edition. I have the normal edition. The Royal edition is apparently a enhanced, refined, “better” version of the main game. In the Royal edition they “fixed” the ending which was a mess when the game was released. The version you are playing now is the Royal edition. If I want to play it, I have to spend another 20 euros for it.

Early adopter’s tax i guess.

1 Like

On chapter 14 now… getting the distinct feeling there are huge chunks of missing story given that the chapters are rolling by quickly now… but not finished yet, so not making any final judgements yet.

gord0 That’s why the DLC episodes come in play.

I kind of wish they were just built into the main game and you just begin them by talking to some npc.

I kind of wish they were just built into the main game and you just begin them by talking to some npc.

Same. The way they made it now makes the game less immersive.

1 Like

I just finished the main game. Overall a very good game but the last 6 chapters felt as long as one of the previous chapters. I also just played the only thing listed in the “special” menu which was a chance to play as gladios and ignis during the time in ch13 when they are sepparated from noct. In the main game when you get to that part you are given a choice of playing as noct (normal) or as gladios and ignis (easy). I chose normal at the time. So it at least let me experience what I missed… which wasn’t much but did have a tiny nugget of key story info.

Next I’ll be playing ony of the story dlcs.

Damn the ignis chapter is fast paced! Nathan’s Creed so far lol.

I can’t beat Noctis in Ignis DLC to get the trophy xD

I’ve only completed chapter 1

Ah the fight isn’t part of the story but it’s a cool and really fast fight. Ignis DLC is awesome.

Finished the story and the alternative story fork. Tried to fight Noct, got him down to about quarter health. Not sure I can be bothered to try again if there’s no story.

Gladios DLC had the story when you beat Cor. Should be the same for Ignis. Don’t know

I’m doing the Prompto story next. Doing Gladios last.

1 Like

I’ve played through most of the Prompto story…it’s good enough just to get the story, but parts of it are very janky. If this was my first intro to the game as a whole, I’d have returned it.

Prompto’s DLC was bad. The only good thing was Aranea but that’s only because she’s the only character I like in the whole game haha

So it turns out my laptop can handle this game at a solid 1080p60 at “average” settings (gtx 980m + i7 4720HQ).
I’m going to play the Gladios dlc from my father’s place this weekend. Shouldn’t take me long so I’ll likely be starting whatever my next game is too.

2 Likes