Final Fantasy XV PC

Well I’ve beat all the dlc. I thought I heard there’s new dlc coming in a few days, is that true or just a dream…?

Are you sure you heard that right? Because this:

I heard wrong. I asked on the steam forum and got the same info. I’m putting the game to rest then. I totally recommend it!

1 Like

I’ve been looking into some final fantasy videos because I’m a trashy weeb that needs to get a life and I found this video. And I actually watched all of it. This guy actually explained all the issues FFXV has and I absolutely agree with him. Especially the part where Versus XIII was completely cut and changed into empty FFXV that we know today. He also gave some pretty cool ideas that could made the game be a timeless masterpiece. But I guess, Square Enix decided to put all of their $$$ into the trash series called Kingdom Hearts. Watch the vid if you are bored and fan of the series. It’s pretty cool.

1 Like

I’m done with the game so it doesn’t matter anymore. I await the next ff game.

So I finished this game again but this time on PS5 and the Royal version of the game. They fixed a lot of crap they’ve made in the OG FF15. If this game had only chapter 13 and 14 in it, it would be one of the best Final Fantasy games ever made. Up until that, the game is just okay. I’m writing this only if someone wants to try the game. It’s good until chapter 13 and it’s awesome from there. Luckily Tetsuya Nomura isn’t working on the next FF16 so we might finally have a masterpiece Final Fantasy in both story and gameplay. Fuck off Nomuraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes