First....................not

gord0 But… But… You said you no likey the Tribe challenge! Me makes the Gamer Challenge… Me sad :frowning:

Alex I never liked it because, imo, I see no point in multiple play throughs nor bothering with all achievements. To many games and humans are lucky to live a century.

gord0 But there were no achievement hunting there. Only in the first Challenge, but I removed it right away. It was just a way to motivate people to just clear their backlogs, like mine :wink:

Congratulations dude.

gord0 Haha Gordon, the point of gamer challenge ain’t to do 100% of the game. It’s just to motivate you to clean your backlog faster. The other thing is that I’m obviously fucked up in my brain where I don’t consider a game finished until I’ve picked up every achievement/trophy/whatever. That’s why I sinked 100+ hours in Hyperdimension Neptunia or Fairy Fencer or any other game that I finished 100%. And I obviously need some kind of help hahaha

Sir_diealot Thanks, man. I hate that Insane difficulty. And I just saw that Witcher 3 has the same -.-

Katsuo said in FIRST....................NOT:

Sir_diealot Thanks, man. I hate that Insane difficulty. And I just saw that Witcher 3 has the same -.-

You’re welcome bud.

Katsuo then it’s even less of a thing for me as i beat or return every game i buy lol

Katsuo And I can tell you as much as I love Witcher 3 the insane difficulty is making me really take my time. Though I am now on Blood and Wine and holy hell is it good.

Random side note, avoid Way of the Samurai 3. I just bought and returned it. It’s locked at 30fps by design. Can’t be tweaked.

Only0neKnight I don’t have the expansion yet. Have to see if the difficulty is insane as in W2. But I think I’ll like it nonetheless haha

gord0 I had that one on my wishlist a while ago. I downloaded the pirate version to try it out, uninstalled it. The only “samurai”, “monster hunter” games I have on my wishlist are Toukiden: Kiwami and Dynasty Warriros 8. Buy them all and let me know if it’s good haha

1 Like

Katsuo I can vouch man, I cleared w1 and w2 on insane and it did not change in w3

I don’t know anymore how and where to put stuff in the GamerChallenge so I’ll just upload it here and say that I finished Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 2 Sisters Generation. Great game! Way shorter than the first one aaaand not so much Nep in this one but that’s understandable since Nepgear is the main character. The only problem I saw in this game that it’s crashing every hour or so. It was driving me nuts since I had to use like 50 save points for each major battle just so I don’t lose the progress. Idea Factory get your shit together pls. I have left to finish the Colosseum so I can even out the Shares and do the other 50 endings the game has. Also I noticed that the achievements aren’t quite popping out much and they aren’t accurate. It might be the Steam client’s fault. Sometimes I get a totally different achievement that from what I done in the game. For example, I fought 500 battles, I get that achievement plus the achievement that I finished Stella’s Dungeons and I’ve finished Stella’s Dungeons way before xD
Anyway, game is great and I recommend it to every living soul out there! Thank you gord0 for this, a lot!

1 Like

Katsuo Idea Factory really got their shit together with Action Unleashed! Runs perfect! Let me know when you’re ready for Rebirth 3 ; ]

gord0 Don’t try anything fishy. I’ll never be ready for Re;birth 3 xD

Both Nepgear and Neptune are playable ; ]

gord0 Just like in the first two games :wink:

Katsuo I must have a bad memory. I thought you only played as candidates in rebirth 2.

gord0 Of course not. You can play as Neptunia and Histoire and other Oracles as well. You just have to know what plans to collect to trigger them so they can join your party. :smiley: