First....................not

I guess I’m the first (not) one to finish a game for the Gamer Challenge on gexodus. Finished Witcher 2 on Insane difficulty and all I can say about it is: FUCK YOU CDPR and your insane difficulty. Whoever played it on that difficulty, they’ll know why I hate it.

Grats now ill take a game XD

1 Like

ArsonSami Take it from Todd or someone else

Katsuo I did XD

I think the game needs to be started when the site started… so this is a DQ amigo

p3ssimist_gΛming He did it 100% deserves first spot mate! :smiley:

p3ssimist_gΛming I replayed this game 5 times and you want to DQ me now??? Man, you have a soul? :’(

1 Like

Katsuo <— pessimist, Have to go by my name like how I was called out for in my comments :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No you’re not the first… technically. I’ve never cared about the gt challenges… but one could say I challenge myself to beat all games that don’t suck… last night I beat Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed (no adjustable difficulty). #NepNep
; ]

1 Like

gord0 I fixed it hahah

1 Like

gord0 You no likey what I do? :frowning:

Alex
Lol I didn’t read what you do. I just saw milli saying he was the first to beat a game post gtribe ×D

gord0 But… But… You said you no likey the Tribe challenge! Me makes the Gamer Challenge… Me sad :frowning:

Alex I never liked it because, imo, I see no point in multiple play throughs nor bothering with all achievements. To many games and humans are lucky to live a century.

gord0 But there were no achievement hunting there. Only in the first Challenge, but I removed it right away. It was just a way to motivate people to just clear their backlogs, like mine :wink:

Congratulations dude.

gord0 Haha Gordon, the point of gamer challenge ain’t to do 100% of the game. It’s just to motivate you to clean your backlog faster. The other thing is that I’m obviously fucked up in my brain where I don’t consider a game finished until I’ve picked up every achievement/trophy/whatever. That’s why I sinked 100+ hours in Hyperdimension Neptunia or Fairy Fencer or any other game that I finished 100%. And I obviously need some kind of help hahaha

Sir_diealot Thanks, man. I hate that Insane difficulty. And I just saw that Witcher 3 has the same -.-

Katsuo said in FIRST....................NOT:

Sir_diealot Thanks, man. I hate that Insane difficulty. And I just saw that Witcher 3 has the same -.-

You’re welcome bud.

Katsuo then it’s even less of a thing for me as i beat or return every game i buy lol