Football!!! (NFL)

katsuo

1 Like

teh_g What the f…Ah well, I was planning not to sleep tonight anyway.

1 Like

Patriots or GTFO :smiley:

1 Like

letsgetit1220 said in Football!!! (NFL):

Patriots or GTFO :smiley:

1 Like

:heart: 0_1501883734354_DEN_logo-80x90.gif :heart:

katsuo said in Football!!! (NFL):

You guys are silly. This is football :wink:

No that’s Futball

Yes I will be watching all the games I can, got my NFL Sunday Ticket so I could watch all I wanted. STEELERS fan for life!

2 Likes
1 Like

zmajuga I love this. AMERICA WAKE UP!

1 Like

Sorry unlike my uncle, step father im not into sports really unless its a Video Game lol.

teh_g

1 Like

teh_g

Isn’t that quaint, child please!

sir_diealot Yeah but how many quarterbacks did it take you? Don’t worry I’ll wait while you look it up :wink:

1 Like

sir_diealot Yeah but how many quarterbacks did it take you? Don’t worry I’ll wait while you look it up :wink:

Don’t need to look it up, took 2 Terry Bradshaw and Ben Roethlisberger vs your 3 Drew Bledso, Brady and I think the this was Doug Flute but don’t quote me on that last one but I know it was 3 Edit: Sorry was mistaken on the last two. Still franchise is not the STEELERS equal and the STEELERS did not cheat their way to their victories.

Edit: Sorry dude no insult meant to you I just have no respect for that team or it’s players and certainly not their coach.

I’ll still take John Elway and Peyton Manning.

or Favre. I still like Brett Favre also.

I’d take any of those three over Brady. Now don’t get me wrong, Brady is …decent. But those rings? I may be in minority, but I’m one of the ones that believe Brady is a product of his system. You put Brady on the Jacksonville Jaquars, or the Cleveland Browns and then if he gets a ring, I’ll think more of him.

Rings don’t mean anything (to me) for one person. Its a whole team that does it.

I personally don’t really pull for the Patriots, but I do respect Belichek, and I think he is a great coach.

polekatt One of the reasons other than cheating and being a protected QB that he has them is he has always had an excellent front line. You give Roethlisberger the lines Brady has had and I believe he would have 6 rings on his own already.

sir_diealot it’s like it’s a team sport or something :wink:

Just gonna throw this out there and not say a damn thing - http://yourteamcheats.com/

P.S. You’re welcome :smiley:

1 Like

letsgetit1220 Several of those should not be pointed at the STEELERS alone, steroids were used by ALL teams back then, not just the STEELERS. Look at Lyle Alzado from Oakland, he was one of the biggest roidheads every and it eventually killed him. As far as the so called real cheats the only reason the patsies do not have more is because they were never a team until 1970 and the STEELERS have been a team since 1933, that pace puts the patsies ahead of the STEELERS. Edit: Patsies because a team in 59 but were not part of the NFL until the merger of the NFL and AFL in 1970 if what I am reading is correct.

Yay!!! my Broncos can beat the Patriots at cheating!

We are the champions of the cheat!!!

Go Broncos!

Neeiiiiighhh! :horse:

2 Likes