Football!!! (NFL)

Yay, Football is back!!!

Anyone other than me celebrate and watch the Hall of Fame game?

I watch it every year.

Footbball has been back awhile. The CFL has been going on for over a month! :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Flipping through I saw the Kurt Warner sideline interview and second AZ TD drive. Always liked that dude’s story and his insane season. But about 4 or 5 years ago now I stopped playing fantasy football and found out I don’t really like the NFL all that much anymore. Still follow the headlines, catch the odd Monday Night game and the Conference Championship and Sthuper Bowl of course. Being a Bears fan doesn’t help much either I suppose. Haha.

Im an absolute college football fiend though. Watch dozens of games every weekend. And actually do follow the CFL (Go REDBLACKS!). NCAAF>CFL>NFL

hmmm, I love all football, but I’ve never tried to watch the CFL. might have to give that a try.

polekatt said in Football!!! (NFL):

hmmm, I love all football, but I’ve never tried to watch the CFL. might have to give that a try.

Boo College Football. NFL for life.

2 Likes

You guys are silly. This is football :wink:

1 Like

katsuo

1 Like

teh_g What the f…Ah well, I was planning not to sleep tonight anyway.

1 Like

Patriots or GTFO :smiley:

1 Like

letsgetit1220 said in Football!!! (NFL):

Patriots or GTFO :smiley:

1 Like

:heart: 0_1501883734354_DEN_logo-80x90.gif :heart:

katsuo said in Football!!! (NFL):

You guys are silly. This is football :wink:

No that’s Futball

Yes I will be watching all the games I can, got my NFL Sunday Ticket so I could watch all I wanted. STEELERS fan for life!

2 Likes
1 Like

zmajuga I love this. AMERICA WAKE UP!

1 Like

Sorry unlike my uncle, step father im not into sports really unless its a Video Game lol.

teh_g

1 Like

teh_g

Isn’t that quaint, child please!

sir_diealot Yeah but how many quarterbacks did it take you? Don’t worry I’ll wait while you look it up :wink:

1 Like

sir_diealot Yeah but how many quarterbacks did it take you? Don’t worry I’ll wait while you look it up :wink:

Don’t need to look it up, took 2 Terry Bradshaw and Ben Roethlisberger vs your 3 Drew Bledso, Brady and I think the this was Doug Flute but don’t quote me on that last one but I know it was 3 Edit: Sorry was mistaken on the last two. Still franchise is not the STEELERS equal and the STEELERS did not cheat their way to their victories.

Edit: Sorry dude no insult meant to you I just have no respect for that team or it’s players and certainly not their coach.

I’ll still take John Elway and Peyton Manning.

or Favre. I still like Brett Favre also.

I’d take any of those three over Brady. Now don’t get me wrong, Brady is …decent. But those rings? I may be in minority, but I’m one of the ones that believe Brady is a product of his system. You put Brady on the Jacksonville Jaquars, or the Cleveland Browns and then if he gets a ring, I’ll think more of him.

Rings don’t mean anything (to me) for one person. Its a whole team that does it.

I personally don’t really pull for the Patriots, but I do respect Belichek, and I think he is a great coach.