For A Friend

@teh_g, @ShiftySatchmo, and I decided to band together to give our friend all the parts to build a killer gaming rig. He hasn’t been able to play many AAAAA titles at all because his old PC was… well pretty old.

Can anyone sitting on AAAAA keys you’re not gonna use donate to the cause to get him an awesome library to start his new gaming journey with. Anything sitting from Humble Bundles or sales etc.

He is a great guy and deserves whatever you plan to give him. Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Yes, extra A’s for extra non sucky games

I only have these and sadly i am not sure which is still valid :confused:

Hyper Light Drifter
The Bard’s Tale
Tormentor X Punisher
Wasteland
Uurnog Uurnlimited
Call of Juarez
Ancestors Legacy (waiting for my guy if he used it or not)
Snake Pass

2 Likes

I think he miiiiight like snake pass

I’m too lazy to write down the names of all the games but I have nearly all titles from Humble Bundle Choice from last year + a lot of additional games from earlier Humble Bundles. Not sure if all keys still work since several from them are really old but most of them should still work.
Here at least a short list of additional keys which was not a part of Humble Bundle Choice:
Cities: Skylines
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Tomb Raider
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Shadow of the Tomb Raider (not 100% sure but I think I haven’t used the code yet)
Project CARS 2
American Truck Simulator
Resident Evil Revelations
METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES
METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN
Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
DARK SOULS™ III - Ashes of Ariandel
Life is Strange Complete Season
Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI

3 Likes

Thanks man - I think he’d def like all the Tomb Raiders, Revelations, and Metal Gear. Whatever you want to give out of those would be cool! You can pm me the keys

1 Like