Forza Horizon 5

Of course it can. You just have to believe.

I believe it would roll over a hundred people before slowing down to 200 :smiley:

Remember when you could play a racing game and race right away instead of wasting 30 min on stupid intro crap and dialogue that you can’t skip? Remember?!

1 Like

Yes that was annoying in Horizon 4 and did the same again. how did i missed that? i raged during that already :smiley:

You people really like to complain about everything

4 Likes

The game is pretty fun. Definitely more arcade than sim, but I hate thinking and being good at things so arcade is my jam.

3 Likes

It can be fixed with a skip button, not a big ask

It happens once in the game and never again…

My life happens once too so I don’t want to waste 30 min of it

1 Like

What

I’ve wasted 30 minutes of life on things far less fun than a game intro. :smiley:

Btw, I have been trying to make a livery. Here is my version, so far, of chitty chitty bang bang.

3 Likes

I saw you have the delorean. I want it too!

1 Like

I have chitty chitty bang bang, the Delorean from back to the future, a GMC Van with the Mystery Machine livery, and Herbie. :smiley:

oh, and that mustang that Steve Mcqueen drove

2 Likes

This is my next game! Running maxed out at 2160p>60. HDR+RTX looks really nice! What can I say, it’s more horizon. Will post more later.

1 Like

I think microsoft has been drinking too much woke juice:

( i have hdr enabled so the screenshot colors are wrong)

Just beat it… or at least all that’s available to do until the first dlc drop. If you like horizon 4, you like this game. Recommended!

1 Like

So knockoffs of the cars we already have in game?

says there is chinese ones! I didn’t even know china made cars, much less supercars. LOL

They’re all half assed knock offs. Any chinese person will tell you to never buy a chinese car. Chinese car dealerships give you an option of putting a badge from a foreign brand on the car so no one knows you have a chinese car. I suspect this addition is just microsoft trying to gain any foothold it can in the china market.

Just started the Hot Wheels dlc. It’s pretty sweet!

2 Likes