Found my Father's Day present

If I receive anything less than this for Father’s Day from my family they’re getting disowned!
FYI: Father’s Day in NZ is 1st Sunday of September; $500NZD is about $365USD & there’s no way I’m ever getting this.

:slight_smile: that is awesome!

2 Likes

Release Date NZ: August 1st, 2017 (estimated date) … hmmmm maybe next year then?! :smiley:

2 Likes

MeFFFlenn said in Found my Father's Day present:

Release Date NZ: August 1st, 2017 (estimated date) … hmmmm maybe next year then?! :smiley:

NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo! Ah well, gives them time to save enough then; I will allow them to bask in my fatherly love for another year.

Here’s the video:
https://www.facebook.com/Angolz/videos/bc.AbqpkpR7DyIc2kdu-N6xNnXDkXm1DuQJFG4v9oNkgvevR_7-FOS8Mh5U6Cwb518Hhdb8pINL31mQBMUJF6-4xNSc1bbMAG4rFw_GckXlCB3z2GjHF8yxCP21NO-bVEILrvi6xwbxvVtJ5XTlZNILgVll/1233562350010594/?type=2&opaqueCursor=Abo3a-mFxt_xD1zRM1wlWm7C8wA2jTsu2r9QDhd0qzGMd3qFJeySaUjhk54nsf9lq4gjq4ui9z1fVdbHK3ezsbUoSwgKiByaN1Enj0xMsofLkvkjAOuprIHVo2MJdPeo43BfevWljV4OeczYQ1WaR1ZHk8ezGEesbKTZjs_HJ8cgXZm4g9Zl5cEA7OTcg86ZCeSNvi1Vo0iwzeXQUQtVwR3kH6Wccu5JreNpDE5iWYFY8p9lLlKdDiiL9b-GJwkdV10ZE_GfuotJsAZnVvPsRCmtRaeuXzoPIsZQpwkIIZhznw&theater

2 Likes

Sgt_T8ie . hmmm. I sense a family in turmoil.

1 Like

its an interesting concept though, if you think about how its done. I showed this to a friend of mine , Scavenger , and we were talking about the possibility of making any model into something like this.

It has to be done with a repelling magnet in the middle, and attracting magnets on the sides, to keep it from moving or tipping over.

2 Likes

Trainsmash No turmoil… it’s time they learnt that my love can be bought.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie Only way to win it really…

1 Like

Ok, I just ran across another one…

THIS!!!

http://qmxonline.com/products/serenity-film-scale-artisan-replica

1 Like

Polekatt Damn, that’s so pretty. Out of stuck though… and fit 7.5k I’d have bought 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like