game release calendar

OpenCritic put out a handy page for various video game releases: http://opencritic.com/calendar

They also have a handy iCal file you can subscribe to in your favorite calendar apps.

Ohhh. That OpenCritic thing sure looks nice

I wonder if there’s a nodebb calendar we could add to the forum and we could put all the releases there…

gord0 said in game release calendar:

I wonder if there’s a nodebb calendar we could add to the forum and we could put all the releases there…

So there is an alpha calendar that I had for a while, but wasn’t working so I uninstalled it. I already have an issue opened on GitHub to add in the ability to show other calendars in there :wink:

1 Like

Nice set up. Looks a little barren compared to opening Steam everyday a seeing 50 new little games lol.

Main one catching my eye on that calendar is LEGO Worlds going full release in Feb. Always has gotten underwhelming Early Access reviews but still, its LEGO. Guess if it goes on sale during Steam Winter Sale I’ll have to finally buy it at the presumably best Early Access price left to be had! :o

Also seeing another Shantae game coming reminds me I still have yet to try out the ones I have. They’re suppose to be decent 2d platformer games.