Gears 5

Someday

Its a great game!

Beat it last night. Excellent game, too fucking short. Recommended if the price is <=$40 cad.

No one in their right mind would buy it since it’s on game pass.

I prefer to have my own copy.

Me too. That’s why I bought the gears 5 xbox one x. Which makes me dumb as hell. But I love it.

2 Likes

shick

Gears 5 is interesting game. It has a nice graphics and a solid story. Co-op mode is there so game is more enjoyable playing with friends. I opened multiplayer and as soon as I saw swarm (pun intended) of micro transactions I just left the multiplayer menu.

Game mechanics are well known from the previous Gears titles There is a kind of unnecessary open world which I think was included just to pass the time by. It’s empty, poor and just not interesting. Also devs could ease up a bit on cinematic videos and let the gameplay tells the story without interruptions.

All in all I enjoyed the story campaign and manage to finish it during this free period.

I give this game solid - 7/10.

1 Like

The multiplayer is fun and the micro stuff is just cosmetic.

I have 33 hours to finish the game as well. It is fun, but not 35 euro fun. Last time I played Gears of War 2 on xbox 360.

Finished it as well. 6 minutes before the end of the free weekend. Hard journey, I onlyy stopped eating, 9 hours today, some before. It was a pretty fun campaign, could be better with friends. The game on Steam supports remote play so I guess you need to buy only one copy and stream it to the others and they can join the fun. Story was acceptable, action better, visuals and bugs and the AI worse. Zmajuga’s score is valid.

6 posts were split to a new topic: Gears Tactics

This game still doesn’t support Logitech headsets with DTS surround sound. It’s absurdly stupid. We have been using out PS5 headsets haha.

PS: halfway through with @teh_g and @sYnCroSis and it’s pretty boring. It looks pretty and it’s gears gameplay but it is probably my least favorite so far. I feel bad for @teh_g because he is a stupid robot without a chainsaw.

I can zap at least.

It’s the best gears

You enjoy sailing the open ice, eh?

I don’t know. I never played the game.

We beat it. I give it a ZZZ/ZZZ

1 Like

Probably one more Z than my review.

Just finished this one. It’s excellent. Was running it maxed out 4k with average 70fps. On top of that, HDR yo.

Finished it in 2 sessions. Definitely replaying it one day for the second ending. Can’t wait for Gears 6!

1 Like