GOG Galaxy 2.0

One more question…is there like a profile thing to see? Something like it’s on Steam. I want to stalk your profile on a daily basis.

There is an activity page like on Steam. But because friend lists are still not importable and I have only two on GOG, all I see is this :smiley: And yes there is a profile page as well. Aaaaand you can finally see how much time did you spend on Steam playing games. 5391 hours on all patforms. Not bad.

Add me on GOG, username: Daemonprince

1 Like

I hope there’s no way to link League of Legends account. I had only this season over 300 hours of gameplay time lmao

I tried to add you on GOG. Got this:

I guess it only works for GOG 2.0?

:loudspeaker:We have a few updates about #GOGALAXY 2.0 :loudspeaker:

First, thank you so much for all the support and feedback! :purple_heart: We know there’s still a lot of you waiting to get access - we’re sending invites every day and working on speeding up that process. At the same time, we’re developing the app and…

The first #GOGALAXY 2.0 update is here! With performance improvements come fixes and updates like: hiding games, better friends recommendations and listing them while they play on other platforms (details at https://support.gog.com/hc/articles/360025458833). Hope this will make using the app even better!

2 Likes

I’m still jealous.

1 Like

I’m not

1 Like

Who am I kidding? I definitely am.

2 Likes

You can still only import friends from Facebook. Idk why or who would ever connect his stuff to face. Start giving me your GOG usernames because my activity feed is boring.

When I actually use it I will give you my name :smiley:

3 Likes

Got my invite this morning!

1 Like

Arysnion0207 - Account was given to me by Sammy years ago back on our GTribe days <3

Some day I will get an invite…

1 Like

FINALLY got invited.

Add me: teh_g

1 Like

I haven’t :crying_cat_face:

Ooo, pretty stats

1 Like

2 Likes

Before I saw it was month stats I thought you had 777 steam games with only 5 achievements across all of them.

Sounds about right.

1 Like

I love 2.0 here! I can’t wait till it is mainstream!

1 Like

Yeah same here since I can’t seem to get invited into the closed beta.

1 Like