GOG Galaxy 2.0

GOG GALAXY 2.0 Atlas Update overview

We’re happy to announce that Global Search, manual game adding, new grid and list views customizations (on top of other cool features) are now a part of GOG GALAXY 2.0.
Some of these features were inspired by your requests, so a big thank you for all the feedback – it helps us make the app better.
We’ll also start sending out more invites, so stay tuned!

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll get an invitation this time

1 Like

If one can believe the gossip they are sending out the invites in order of signing up.

Rookie numbers

1 Like

@Katsuo the beast

Damn #5 my numbers are rookie numbers lol

What is the legendary section?

Dang, I feel like trash. I need to no life more.

1 Like

Aren’t you nolifing WoW?

If only that counted in GOG.

1 Like

I like this section. You can see the achievements that others got and the playtime. Unfortunately, you guys barely play games. -.-
At least, @Zmajuga and @ButtStallion are doing a fine job!

2 Likes

I guess the very rare achievements? Around 0.5%, because I have 0,9% rare achievement and that does not count as a legendary.

1 Like

I finally got an invitation

2 Likes

Finally, they heard your cry :smiley:

His Far Cry… 6?

2 Likes

Oh yeah I need to do this

:loudspeaker: Euporie Update is live!
We’re happy to announce that duplicate games stacking, mouse shortcuts (among other awesome new features) are now a part of GOG GALAXY 2.0!
As always, a big thank you for all the feedback – it helps make the app better :+1:

:sparkles: Duplicate games stacking
If you own more than one copy of the same game, it will now be stacked into one. Switching between copies is available using a new button on the game view.

:sparkles: Mouse shortcuts
Speed up navigation using back / forward buttons on your mouse, access your recently played games, messages from friends and more by right-clicking on the app icon in the taskbar.

:sparkles: GOG.COM games features
Managing your GOG.COM games becomes even more convenient – download bonus goodies like wallpapers or soundtracks, view patch notes, get notified about manual updates being available for download.

I keep forgetting to install thissssss

2 Likes

I should use this more.

1 Like

I just got into the closed beta.

2 Likes