Golf With Your Friends

Ok, this is the best $5 game I’ve bought in a while.

Its mini golf, but you all hit at the same time, and with ball collision on, its surprisingly a lot of fun!

Still early access, so there are only 3 courses, and still features to be implemented. But if they do this right, it will be the Rocket League of golf games.

Good to know, I keep looking at it but have yet to pick it up.

This is the “beat the average” tier of the current Humble Bundle and the reason I bought it. We better all get together for some madness!

2 Likes

I enjoyed Tiger Woods on the PS2, was great to play with friends.

I played the three maps solo then a couple with strangers. Pretty fun. Standard mode boils down to memorization and isn’t super fun even after that few plays. But the wacky customization options really make things nuts.

Sir_diealot Its a putt putt or mini golf game or whatever you want to call it. So it’s more pool/billiards than anything else really.

2 Likes

schlitty said in Golf With Your Friends:

I played the three maps solo then a couple with strangers. Pretty fun. Standard mode boils down to memorization and isn’t super fun even after that few plays. But the wacky customization options really make things nuts.

Sir_diealot Its a putt putt or mini golf game or whatever you want to call it. So it’s more pool/billiards than anything else really.

Ah okay, not sure I would be into it then. Thanks for letting me know though.