Guild Wars 2 - Living World

The awesomeness is happening again in GW2!!! Getting back to it 100% now haha

0_1468341201860_13631591_10153906997369209_4745845213242842091_n.jpg

Katsuo I started it again last week XD

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I’m downloading a small patch right now. What class and race did you make? XD

1 Like

Katsuo I’m playing with nanderman mostly. We have two games going. I’m a human elementalist in our main one. On my own I’m a norn guardian

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Elementalist is damn hard to play. At least for me. Because you have to use the spell rotation a lot. Especially if you want to heal dudes and do some damage in dungeons xD
I had a Elementalist with 2 legendary Incinerators for PvP and the Bifrost for PvE reskinned in whatever that’s called on her back xD
Stopped playing because there wasn’t much to do for me. Now, I made a Thief. We’ll see how’s that working for me haha

1 Like

Katsuo it’s not so bad once you memorize the keys, but it has been so long I forget everything haha.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Do you have performance issues while playing the game? I’m currently running the game on 20 fps medium settings xD

1 Like

Katsuo said in Guild Wars 2 - Living World:

ShiftySatchmo Do you have performance issues while playing the game? I’m currently running the game on 20 fps medium settings xD

Haha I have vsync on so it just sits at 60fps maxed out XD The game requires a decent amount of graphical power

ShiftySatchmo said in Guild Wars 2 - Living World:

Katsuo said in Guild Wars 2 - Living World:

Haha I have vsync on so it just sits at 60fps maxed out XD The game requires a decent amount of graphical power

Ah yeah. I forgot that you have a Fury X. Forget that I asked you about performance XD

2 Likes

still not free 2 play full? with limitations of trade and all of that? i played working for a website that want me to farm gold for them and they were using venezuelans cause they were paying us like 5$ a month and they were making like 20-40$ weekly -.-! i stopped doing that when i find out how much they were making and how much they were paying to us

manguit0u Yeah it has limitations. But I kinda don’t care about them. I don’t even want to trade stuff with people. I’m a selfish bastard.