Happy 4th USAers

Please be safe and don’t blow up any of your digits. You need them for gaming!

I’m going to flex some freedom by eating grilled meat, sittin’ on my front porch, and playing video games. I suggest you do similar.

:flag_us: Happy Birthday America! :flag_us:

Thanks, we will do the same.

1 Like

schlitty Thanks, you too, ill miss most of it cause ill be at work but will try to enjoy something when I am off

1 Like

Thanks! We are having around 14 people over for grilling and fireworks. Should be good times.

2 Likes

I might no longer be in America but I bought my some 40’s of Budweiser for this evening :smiley:

3 Likes

I plan on a nice lazy day of gaming for the most part. Also got some fresh ground meat & a bunch of other good stuff to whip some grub later. Gonna be a good day! :slight_smile: I hope all you guys have a great one as well & be careful with the fireworks! :fireworks:

1 Like

Going over to my mom’s in a bit. What started as an small family picnic has turned into 21 people last I talked to her. It’ll be fun, I helped her buy a new grill on Saturday, so I get to do all the grillin’ for her today. I don’t do fireworks anymore. Used to go all out with them, now it just seems like a lot of money for something that just scares the dog. I guess I got old. LOL

2 Likes

Keeerrrrboooom

Had to go to Wisconsin for our fireworks. Fucken pussy state and laws… lol. Down in Indiana I can buy the shit they use in shows here is a stick you swing around that spark WoW! Tonight blast of illegal fireworks - throw the boxes in the fire pit - run inside - drink my beer - act like a derp

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo I love the Golden Shower.

3 Likes

schlitty I shall celebrate America’s independence by committing myself to wage slavery. I like money. Happy fourth!!

1 Like

Today we celebrate our independence day, by blowing shit up.

1 Like

teh_g said in Happy 4th USAers:

wonder if thats one of the top selling family favorites? LOL

1 Like

Polekatt said in Happy 4th USAers:

teh_g said in Happy 4th USAers:

wonder if thats one of the top selling family favorites? LOL

According to TNT… it is!

1 Like

Kerrrrblam

5 Likes

We went to this place and watch some shit for a while. I don’t remember, I was really really drunk.

Had to go to work today too. Shitty day. Boss is Indian, and doesn’t understand why anyone would party… lol.

1 Like