Horizon - Forbidden West

So yeah this is my next game! Been playing it for a few days now. Gameplay is pretty much the same just way more polished and new abilities and enemies. Continues from where the first game left off.
Oh man does it look pretty with HDR! Running in performance mode (1800p60). My only other option was 2160p30. Oh also playing on PS5. I don’t know what it’s like on PS4.
Will post more later.

I’m playing that one as well. Downgraded combat, upgraded visuals, dogshit dialogues and the story is barebones. Good enough to finish it though.

CAN THIS GAME BE A BIT LESS CRINGE???

Just finished it. This game is a big downgrade from the previous one IMO. The story is stupid, the dialogues are dogshit, the combat feels janky at some points and the movement is way more restricted than in Zero Dawn. The only upgrade you get from this game is in the visual and sound design. That’s it.

I did have some fun though. The combat, despite it being sometimes meh, is still fun. Therefore, I’ll give the game a very weak 7/10. I did platinum it as well because you can get it with your eyes closed.

I