Horizon Zero Dawn Cinematic Trailer

I hope the game will look at least 60% of what they have shown in the trailer.

Based on what I played at PSX, yes.

ShiftySatchmo Aaaaaaaaaaand that was on Pro. I want more info for the vanilllllla PS4

1 Like

Katsuo I already told you the differences sigghh

Katsuo it’s all image enhancement, like resolution, HDR, etc. They did not mention framerate so people are assuming 30 on either system.

ShiftySatchmo I don’t care about framerate. And you didn’t tell me anythingggg. I just want it to be at least 60% as it is on trailers. I also want the game to be 20 bucks so I can buy it and have a family size pizza to eat while playing the game :grin:

3 Likes

Katsuo I’m confident it’ll look fine. It was fun to to play, which is probably the most important part of a game in my opinion.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Soooo you are buying the game. Nice!

1 Like

Katsuo said in Horizon Zero Dawn Cinematic Trailer:

ShiftySatchmo I don’t care about framerate. And you didn’t tell me anythingggg. I just want it to be at least 60% as it is on trailers. I also want the game to be 20 bucks so I can buy it and have a family size pizza to eat while playing the game :grin:

No-one in my area makes a family sized pizza that can satisfy my family… a 3yr old that can eat as much as his Mum & a 5 yr old that can eat as much as me (and I’m known to be able to polish off a full size 8 slice pie by myself while still hogging ribs & garlic bread).

The only thing my boys can devour more of is sushi.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie said in Horizon Zero Dawn Cinematic Trailer:

No-one in my area makes a family sized pizza that can satisfy my family… a 3yr old that can eat as much as his Mum & a 5 yr old that can eat as much as me (and I’m known to be able to polish off a full size 8 slice pie by myself while still hogging ribs & garlic bread).

The only thing my boys can devour more of is sushi.

I was like that when I was younger. I could eat a…horse? Now, I’m watching what I’m eating. I had in September, 2015 103kgs. Ever since that day, I started to eat less and pick what I’m eating. Now I’m at 88kgs and plan on getting 85-ish and stay at that weight. But if I get this game, I’ll totally eat a family size pizza in every gaming session XD
I know I drank a hella lot of energy drinks and ate LOADS of cheeseburgers while playing Final Fantasy XV. And I usually don’t do “dinner” while playing games haha
What I can eat the most is ramen. Especially the “fish(y)” ramen with eggs. I can eat 10 bowls of these and it won’t be enough for me haha

1 Like

Hell yeah I am

ShiftySatchmo said in Horizon Zero Dawn Cinematic Trailer:

Hell yeah I am

After you finish, send it over to me :heartpulse:

1 Like

This game does look like it will be a blast.

2 Likes

Sgt_T8ie reading this 8 slice part I can’t help but feel this is appropriate! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SFK9tHzV6WA

1 Like

Spinalfailed oh god

I wish this was on pc

1 Like

Polekatt I have other wishes. I wish this game wasn’t $60 :grin:

2 Likes