Horizon Zero Dawn

gord0 said in Horizon Zero Dawn:

katsuo said in Horizon Zero Dawn:

gord0 said in Horizon Zero Dawn:

Anyone play the dlc? The only way I’m playing it is if I replay the entire game. Is it worth it?

PeaceLeon did and I was basically speedrunning it for the trophy. The DLC is exactly the same as the main game only in winter haha
If I remember correctly, even the enemies are more or less the same. They just have different colors.
It’s worth playing it only if you really liked the main game.

I did like the main game, BUT I completely forget the controls, what weapons I have and what they’re for, how stats/gear work, and most of the story. If I load up my save from the first play through, I’ll be lost in every sense. So the only way I’m playing the dlc is if I start a new game and replay the whole game. That said, is the dlc my time?

If I were you, I would just load up my old save, read what my weapons do and start killing random monsters until I get the hang of it. Story in the DLC is completely non-related to the main game so it doesn’t matter if you know what happened in the main game. But to replay the whole game just for ~8 hours of the DLC? I wouldn’t go for it.