How are we doing? Feedback Zone

I’ve got a feature request, if its possible, and you guys would be ok with it.

I like roleplaying games the most. You can see that with my skyrim thread. But I recognize, not everyone likes that, some like racing, some like FPS, some like RTS, and on and on and on. Not saying that one person likes one only, just saying that we all have different genres that we enjoy , better than other ones.

So since my favorite is roleplaying based, I wondered if I could have a sub category in gaming, called Roleplayer’s Corner. or something like that.

And…could I be a moderator of that category? basically, could I have the ability to pin posts in it, and move comments around, to different threads, like ShiftySatchmo can do, but only for that one category?

What I would like to do is have my Skyrim thread, as a story, be able to move the discussion comments to a different thread, and have other stories too, from myself and other people, plus discussions about roleplaying in gaming, all in its own little place. And have this in place for when we grow to 1.8M users!

Perhaps even, there could be categories for each genre of games. Or maybe only when someone emerges that loves that genre and would want to be moderator?

But for now, teh_g can you make my dream come true?!