How are we doing? Feedback Zone

Sir_diealot said in How are we doing? Feedback Zone:

Now if you would please just outlaw peanut butter on the site I would like it even more.

In a jif XD

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in How are we doing? Feedback Zone:

Sir_diealot said in How are we doing? Feedback Zone:

Now if you would please just outlaw peanut butter on the site I would like it even more.

In a jif XD

That kind always gave me the runs.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got a feature request, if its possible, and you guys would be ok with it.

I like roleplaying games the most. You can see that with my skyrim thread. But I recognize, not everyone likes that, some like racing, some like FPS, some like RTS, and on and on and on. Not saying that one person likes one only, just saying that we all have different genres that we enjoy , better than other ones.

So since my favorite is roleplaying based, I wondered if I could have a sub category in gaming, called Roleplayerā€™s Corner. or something like that.

Andā€¦could I be a moderator of that category? basically, could I have the ability to pin posts in it, and move comments around, to different threads, like ShiftySatchmo can do, but only for that one category?

What I would like to do is have my Skyrim thread, as a story, be able to move the discussion comments to a different thread, and have other stories too, from myself and other people, plus discussions about roleplaying in gaming, all in its own little place. And have this in place for when we grow to 1.8M users!

Perhaps even, there could be categories for each genre of games. Or maybe only when someone emerges that loves that genre and would want to be moderator?

But for now, teh_g can you make my dream come true?!

Polekatt said in How are we doing? Feedback Zone:

Iā€™ve got a feature request, if its possible, and you guys would be ok with it.

I like roleplaying games the most. You can see that with my skyrim thread. But I recognize, not everyone likes that, some like racing, some like FPS, some like RTS, and on and on and on. Not saying that one person likes one only, just saying that we all have different genres that we enjoy , better than other ones.

So since my favorite is roleplaying based, I wondered if I could have a sub category in gaming, called Roleplayerā€™s Corner. or something like that.

Andā€¦could I be a moderator of that category? basically, could I have the ability to pin posts in it, and move comments around, to different threads, like ShiftySatchmo can do, but only for that one category?

What I would like to do is have my Skyrim thread, as a story, be able to move the discussion comments to a different thread, and have other stories too, from myself and other people, plus discussions about roleplaying in gaming, all in its own little place. And have this in place for when we grow to 1.8M users!

Perhaps even, there could be categories for each genre of games. Or maybe only when someone emerges that loves that genre and would want to be moderator?

But for now, teh_g can you make my dream come true?!

I originally avoided making a category for each genre simply because I donā€™t want to have a ton of sub-categories. I do like the idea of having a new one for categories as people are really interested in them. Iā€™ll get that setup tonight after I work (if only I didnā€™t need to work :smiley: )

2 Likes

Ive been getting this a lot lately, not sure whats up with it when I click to read and check what new posts are up or what notifications I have. teh_g

Only0neKnight said in How are we doing? Feedback Zone:

Ive been getting this a lot lately, not sure whats up with it when I click to read and check what new posts are up or what notifications I have. teh_g

Hmm, looks like the Twitch widget is crashing the forums. Looking into itā€¦

1 Like

Only0neKnight Let me know if you continue to have issues.

teh_g Will do, last couple days I kept getting that red error, but wasnā€™t quick enough to SS it most times. Thank you for looking into it.

1 Like

Hey teh_g , is there any way to do a poll on this board?

With the Rocket League thread gaining interest now, the next step would be deciding certain parts of it. I thought the easiest way to do that would be just post a poll, and tag all the people that signed up, if its available.

1 Like

Polekatt said in How are we doing? Feedback Zone:

Hey teh_g , is there any way to do a poll on this board?

With the Rocket League thread gaining interest now, the next step would be deciding certain parts of it. I thought the easiest way to do that would be just post a poll, and tag all the people that signed up, if its available.

Ask and you shall receive.

1 Like

Two ideas;

Screenshot/picture section under gaming separate from regular picture area.
And maybe a ā€œsportsā€ section under general?

1 Like

schlitty said in How are we doing? Feedback Zone:

Two ideas;

Sporrrrrts? teh_g

1 Like

Two ideas;

Sporrrrrts? teh_g

Rocket League is as close to ā€œsportsā€ as I ever want to see on hereā€¦ that being said, I donā€™t care that rocket league exists.

gord0 Right now, F1 discussions are going on under the ā€˜TVā€™ section. But between soccer/futbol, NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA, NCAABB, NCAAFB, UFC, the Olympics, etc Iā€™m sure thereā€™s some fans of something mingling about here. Heck, I even watch your countryā€™s own CFL. Go REDBLACKS! But if thereā€™s not a demand, no need. I made the suggestion a month ago now, so nobody is clamoring for it by any means haha.

1 Like

gord0 said in How are we doing? Feedback Zone:

Two ideas;

Sporrrrrts? teh_g

Rocket League is as close to ā€œsportsā€ as I ever want to see on hereā€¦ that being said, I donā€™t care that rocket league exists.

You have the ability to ignore entire categories, so who cares what you want to see if other people want it? Just ignore what you arenā€™t interested in. Itā€™s very simple. Not saying a sports category will be added, but we wouldnā€™t decide not to add a category that is perfectly fine to have based on a few people not caring about the topic.

1 Like

gord0 Right now, F1 discussions are going on under the ā€˜TVā€™ section. But between soccer/futbol, NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA, NCAABB, NCAAFB, UFC, the Olympics, etc Iā€™m sure thereā€™s some fans of something mingling about here. Heck, I even watch your countryā€™s own CFL. Go REDBLACKS! But if thereā€™s not a demand, no need. I made the suggestion a month ago now, so nobody is clamoring for it by any means haha.

I would talk about NHL and Iā€™d be interested in hearing about the sports video games.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Well thatā€™s enough for me right there to warrant a Sports section! NHL is my jam. Go Kings go! :hockey:

I like the idea of a sports section.

Two ideas;

Sporrrrrts? teh_g

You have the ability to ignore entire categories, so who cares what you want to see if other people want it? Just ignore what you arenā€™t interested in. Itā€™s very simple. Not saying a sports category will be added, but we wouldnā€™t decide not to add a category that is perfectly fine to have based on a few people not caring about the topic.

This topic asked for my opinion. Ease up on the mod tazer.

Two ideas;

Sporrrrrts? teh_g

This topic asked for my opinion. Ease up on the mod tazer.

Technically, the comment is asking for teh_g to considering adding a category. I didnā€™t moderate anything, I just reminded you that if we add something you dislike you can click ignore.

1 Like